You already know that you love what we offer at Organic Bronze Bar. Our all-natural, paraben-free, organic airbrush tanning formula makes you feel like a million bucks, and you dig the fact that it lets you glow without the dangers of tanning in the sun.You love the people you’ve met in our stores and the products you can grab in our online store.
So how can you be even more involved with OBB?
We have an answer for you… and it’s an exciting one. Did you know that Organic Bronze Bar is always on the hunt for potential partners who are excited about the chance to open new franchise locations? Well, we are. In 2020, we’re opening stores in South Carolina, Atlanta, and California, and we’re on the lookout to actively grow the brand throughout Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Utah. Could you be next?
If your entrepreneurial wheels are turning, read on to learn more about the seven best things about owning an .
1. As an owner, you get everything you need to run the business and tons of support from the team. Who says you need an “official” background in entrepreneurship to build your own biz? Not us! As an OBB owner, you’ll have help every step of the way to get your location up and running, plus the support of our whole team in everything from negotiating a lease and setting up your store to hiring a staff and building a marketing strategy. Whatever you need, we’re here to help you and your business grow.
2. This is the right time to get in on sunless tanning. At long last, it seems people are starting to get the message about the dangers of sun exposure… which means that they’re also looking for other, safer ways to get the bronze-y glow that makes them feel more confident. Organic Bronze Bar is that other, safer way. It’s a right time, right place kind of situation! Why not join us in that right time and right place?
3. And did we mention how hot organic is right now? Sunless tanning is totally trending at the moment — and for good reason — but all things organic are also having their moment in the sun (see what we did there?). According to the Organic Trade Association, the American organic food market hit the $50 billion mark for the first time ever in 2018. That growth will only continue to spread throughout other industries in the future. Formula Botanica expects the global natural beauty market to be worth over $36 billion by the end of 2019 and $54 billion by the end of 2027. Get in on the action!
4. You’ll learn so much about the biz! With the full support of our OBB team, you’ll learn more than you could ever imagine about what it takes to build a business… and you’ll get to do it in action! No need to wait until you get a certain degree or earn a certain promotion to be the master of your own destiny! We’ll teach you everything you need to know about hiring, marketing, management, operations and more.
5. There’s tons of flexibility with your hours and schedule. One of the biggest perks of being a business owner is the flexibility it offers with your time. As your OBB location gets up and running, it will be up to you (that’s right — Y-O-U!) to decide how much time you personally will spend at the store and how much you’ll delegate to staff members. Over time, you’ll be able to figure out how best to balance your personal and work life… and you’ll have the freedom to manage your hours accordingly.
6. There’s an amazing spirit of teamwork and collaboration in our company culture. We don’t mean to brag or anything, but we’ve got the best team in the game… and we want to make you part of it! Teamwork is a top priority for us, so no matter where you set up shop, we’ll do whatever we can to ensure that you feel loved and supported by every other member of the OBB fam.
7. You’re going to feel good about what you’re doing (AKA literally saving lives). What we do at Organic Bronze Bar is about so much more than just helping people get tan. We’re in the business of educating our customers and communities so they know how to protect themselves from dangerous sun exposure, which means that we’re saving lives every day. We encourage our partners to get out into their neighborhoods, raising money for cancer research and presenting helpful information to school students. Our work feels meaningful, and yours can, too!