There are a lot of misconceptions about spray tans and the methods used to apply them. One of the most common misconceptions is that an automated booth is the best and only way to get a perfect spray tan. However, this simply isn’t true. In fact, a hand-applied spray tan can be just as good, if not better, than one applied by a machine.
Here are a few reasons why a hand-applied spray tan is superior to an automated booth:
- Precision and customization: With a hand-applied spray tan, the technician can customize the tan to fit your specific needs. They can adjust the formula to match your skin tone, apply extra layers to certain areas that need it, and ensure that the tan is applied evenly across your entire body. This level of precision simply isn’t possible with an automated booth.
- Personalized experience: When you get a spray tan from a machine, you’re just another customer in a long line of customers. But with a hand-applied spray tan, you get a personalized experience. The technician can answer any questions you have, give you advice on how to make your tan last longer, and make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
- More natural-looking results: Because a hand-applied spray tan is more precise and customizable, the end result is often more natural-looking than a tan from an automated booth. You won’t have to worry about streaks or splotches, and the tan will be applied evenly across your entire body.
- Safer ingredients: Some automated spray tanning booths use chemicals that can be harmful to your skin. But with a hand-applied spray tan, you can rest assured that only safe and natural ingredients are being used.
- Overall quality: When you get a spray tan from a machine, you’re relying on a piece of equipment to do the work for you. But with a hand-applied spray tan, you’re getting a high-quality, personalized service that is tailored to your specific needs. This can make all the difference when it comes to the overall quality of your tan.
While automated spray tanning booths may seem like a convenient option, they simply can’t compare to the precision, customization, and personalized experience you get with a hand-applied spray tan. If you want a natural-looking, long-lasting tan that is tailored to your individual needs, then a hand-applied spray tan is the way to go.