- Spray tanning is a quick and easy way to get a sun-kissed look without the harmful UV rays. It’s a safe and convenient alternative to traditional tanning methods, such as lying in the sun or using a tanning bed, which can increase the risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging.
- It’s important to properly prep your skin the day prior to getting a spray tan. This includes exfoliating to remove dead skin cells, shaving and moisturizing to hydrate and smooth the skin. Properly preparing your skin will help the spray tan solution adhere evenly and last longer. The day of the tan please no lotions, perfume, deodorant etc on the skin to allow a clean palette.
- Make sure to wear loose, dark clothing after your spray tan to avoid any rub off onto your clothes. The solution may still be slightly sticky when you leave the salon, and tight or light-colored clothing can cause the tan to transfer.
- It’s best to avoid showering, sweating, or swimming for at least 8 hours after getting a spray tan to allow the solution to fully set. Water can cause the solution to wash off or fade prematurely.
- There are different shades of spray tan solution available to match your natural skin tone. Consult with your expert airbrush tanning technician who will customize
your glow color for the perfect tan!
- Should you have sensitive skin, It’s a good idea to do a patch test on a small area of your skin before getting a full-body spray tan to ensure you don’t have any allergies or sensitivities to the solution’s natural ingredients. A patch test will also allow you to see how the solution looks and how it will develop on your skin.
- It’s important to choose a reputable salon for your spray tan to ensure proper application and avoid any potential health risks. Organic Bronze Bar is the perfect choice as they provide small batch non-toxic formula.
- Spray tans generally last for about a week, but this can vary depending on your skin type and how well you take care of your tan. Properly moisturizing will
help extend the life of your spray tan. Avoiding activities that cause excessive sweating or rubbing the skin can also help preserve the tan.
We hope that these answers have provided you with the information you need to make the most of your spray tanning experience at Organic Bronze Bar. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable team. We’re here to help you achieve the gorgeous and healthy glow you’ve always wanted!
To book your spray tanning appointment in Eugene, Oregon, please visit our Organic Bronze Bar Eugene service page . We look forward to seeing you soon!